Blog del Programa Bilingüe del IES Arzobispo Valdés-Salas
Women in science
Obtener enlace
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Correo electrónico
Otras aplicaciones
This video is about five scientists women
Obtener enlace
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Correo electrónico
Otras aplicaciones
Comentarios
Entradas populares de este blog
Este es el Blog del Programa Bilingüe francés-inglés del IES Arzobispo Valdés-Salas. En nuestro Blog encontrarás diferentes artículos de interés en las dos lenguas así como actividades realizadas con el alumnado en clase y enlaces a páginas que nos han parecido interesantes. ¡Bienvenidos!
In Mathematics, natural numbers are the numbers that we use for counting objects (one, two, three…) and ordinal numbers for ordering objects (first, second, third…). Cardinal numbers and ordinal numbers are both natural numbers. In ancient Greece, the philosopher and mathematician Pythagoras (570 BC-495 BC) and his followers attributed divine, mystical powers to numbers. They believed that numbers governed everything, from the movements of the planets to music. They also believed that some numbers were more divine or mystical than others and gave special meanings to different numbers. They believed, for example, that a number could represent justice or wisdom. The holiest number of all was "tetractys" or ten, a triangular number composed of the sum of one, two, three and four. It is a great tribute to the Pythagoreans' intellectual achievements that they deduced the special place of the number 10 from an abstract mathematical argument rather than from something as ...
Ordering food at a restaurant At the Restaurant Waiter: Good evening sir, welcome to Stanley's, can I help you? Jason: Can we have a table for two, please? Waiter: C ome this way, please. Ordering food Waiter: Are you ready to order now? Jason: Yes, we are. Can we have the Sunday roast with vegetables and chicken salad, please? Waiter: Would you like anything to drink with your meal? Jason: Two glasses of white wine, please. After the Meal Waiter: Would you like to see the dessert menu? Jason: No thanks, can we have the bill? Waitress: Hello, I will be your waitress today. Can I get you anything to drink? Paul: Yes. I would like an iced coffee, please. Jane: And I will have the same please. Waitress: OK, two iced coffees, here you are. Are you ready to order now or would you like a few more minutes? Paul: I...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario